To Create a ParentsWeb Account:
- Go to log-in page and select "Family Portal Account."
- Enter your email address that the school uses to send you emails.
- An email link will be sent to that email address.
- Follow the instructions in the email and proceed to login to the Family Portal.
- District code: BSHS-MA (All CAPS, No spaces).
- Re-Enrollment & Course Selection
- 2021-22 Student Handbook
- 2021-22 Parent Volunteer and Annual Fund Form ONLINE
- GAME ON! Field Campaign for Bishop Stang
- Family ID Athletics Registration
- Athletics Schedule
- Naviance Family Connection
- 2021-22 Parent Volunteer & Annual Appeal Form (ONLINE)
Stang Parent Association
- SPA Mission Statement :This organization of parents will strive to promote the mission of Bishop Stang High School, to facilitate communication among parents, and enhance the spiritual, educational and co-curricular programs of the Stang community.
- Meetings: take place on Tuesdays: Sept 14, Nov 16, Feb 8 & Apr 12
Volunteer Opportunities 2021-22
Please help support Bishop Stang by volunteering at Gillette
Stadium. Proceeds go to help with the cost of the After-Prom Party,
senior awards and to benefit our students in various ways.
Gillette Coordinators: Contact Bob and Marcia Paquette at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gillette Stadium Schedule Link
Sunday, November 7, 2021: 1:00 -3:00 pm
Prepare and serve refreshments to prospective parents and students
Contact Christine Payette at email@example.com
Freshman Retreat Dinner
Saturday, November 20, 2021 - 4:30 pm
Prepare and serve dinner for Freshman Retreat
Contact Peter Shaughnessy at firstname.lastname@example.org
March for Life
January 20-22, 2022
Chaperone the March for Life trip to Washington, D.C.
CORI and Diocesan Abuse Prevention Training required
Contact Amanda Tarantelli at email@example.com
Teacher Appreciation Luncheon
Friday, February 4, 2022
Prepare and serve lunch for faculty and staff
Contact Pat Correia at firstname.lastname@example.org.