Textbooks & Summer Reading
2021 Summer Reading List
- Summer reading assignments should be completed before students return to school in the Fall.
- Honors Biology 1 Students Summer Assignment - Honors Bio 1 students must complete this additional assignment.
2021-2022 Book List
The Follett Online Bookstore will open on July 7, 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Healey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Textbook Return Instructions for 2020-2021:
For textbooks purchased through the state of RI - Those textbooks MUST be returned through RI.
For textbooks rented through Follett-
1. Sign in to your account using the same email address you entered when you rented online.
2. Once you’ve signed in, you will be navigated to the Rentals page to view your Rental Account Information and Rental History.
3. Click “Return all Rentals by Mail” and follow the steps to print your packing slip.
4. Print your packing slip, and include it in your rental shipment. Your packing slip is crucial to include in your box – it identifies you, what you’re returning, and where to send your rentals.
If you do not return the rental book by the due date listed on your account, Follett will charge you a non-return fee, as well as a processing fee.
For all other textbooks - Follett has partnered with Valore Books to make the return process as convenient as possible. Click here, to be redirected to the Valore Books website to process your return(s). Valore Books will provide you with a prepaid shipping label and packing slip.
As always, textbooks should not be returned until classes have been completed for the academic year.