Tuition & Financial Assistance
Tuition Billing & Payment Information 2021-2022
At this time, the only way families can access any billing information is by logging into their FACTS Family Portal. Use the following drop-down menus and links for information on billing and tuition payment information:
Tuition Payment Information 2021-2022
Tuition Payment Preference Form 2021-22
This form, which includes our tuition policy, must be completed when a student first enters Bishop Stang High School. Each year thereafter the form is only required if there is a change to the information. Otherwise, the payment plan originally selected, guarantor and all other information is maintained throughout the students’ career. Click on the Downloadable Forms tab below to print & fill out this document.
Downloadable Forms, Information & Instructions
Student Registration Fees
New and returning student registration (or re-registration) fees should be mailed to the Business Office. For credit card payments or questions contact Christine Payette @ 508-996-5602 x424 or Cpayette@bishopstang.org
- New Student Registration Fee: $500 (of which $350 of the registration fee is applied to tuition upon matriculation)
- Returning Student Re-Registration Fee: $100 due on March 1, 2021
In addition to financial aid, several scholarships are available each year. Scholarship awards are based on need, academic achievement and involvement. To be eligible for awards, families must apply for financial assistance through FACTS and also have registered the student for enrollment by returning a deposit.
How to Apply for Financial Aid for the 2021-2022 school year:
Apply easily online for financial assistance through FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment:
Financial Aid & Grant Information Through the FACTS portal
*Please note the following policy for incoming freshman:
Incoming Grade 9 - Applications - Start 11/1/21 - Due 1/8/22.
- Applicants will use their 2020 taxes and 2020 W-2s to apply.
- Applicants will receive an estimated financial award with their acceptance letter at the end of January. 2022 W-2s must then be submitted to FACTS by 3/1/22 in order to get a final award.
- For incoming freshman who have siblings in grades 10-12, list all siblings on the application and only apply once.
Grades 10-12 - Applications - Start 1/9/22 - Due 3/1/22.
- Applicants will use their 2020 taxes and 2020 W-2s to apply, or if they are self-employed, will use their 2020 taxes.