STEM LEARNING OPPORTUNITIESBishop Stang High School has numerous STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) learning opportunities.
- STEM concepts are integrated into Science & Math courses.
- The ISTE technology standards are integrated into all courses
- Concentrated STEM focus in Physics and Environmental Science courses.
- Newly renovated cutting edge Biology, Chemistry and Physics Labs.
- Co-Curricular opportunities include competitive Robotics & Math Teams.
- Graduates are currently studying engineering at the following schools:
- Lehigh University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Northeastern University
- University of Notre Dame
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI)
- University of Massachusetts - Amherst & Dartmouth
- Yale University
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI)
- Marine Biology
- Environmental Science
- Anatomy & Physiology
- AP Biology
- AP Chemistry
- AP Physics I
- AP Physics II
- Biology, Cosmology, and the Meaning of Life
Mr. William Butler
Teacher - Science/DC
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- Intro to Statistics
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Calculus BC
- AP Statistics
Mr. Thomas Copps
Teacher - Math/DC