STEM LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
Bishop Stang High School has numerous STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) learning opportunities.
- STEM concepts are integrated into Science & Math courses.
- The ISTE technology standards are integrated into all courses
- Concentrated STEM focus in Physics and Environmental Science courses.
- Newly renovated cutting edge Biology, Chemistry and Physics Labs.
- Co-Curricular opportunities include competitive Robotics & Math Teams.
- Graduates are currently studying engineering at the following schools:
- Lehigh University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Northeastern University
- University of Notre Dame
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI)
- University of Massachusetts - Amherst & Dartmouth
- Yale University
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI)