Bishop Stang Annual Fund 2021-2022
Ways to give:
- Online using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Use the "Give Online Now" button above.
- Gifts of cash, or checks payable to Bishop Stang High School, delivered or mailed to 500 Slocum Road; N Dartmouth, MA 02747.
- Your gift can be paid in installments at your convenience, with payments for each fund year completed by June 30.
- Gifts of securities may offer special tax advantages to some donors. Contact the Advancement Office for transfer instructions.
- A planned gift, through a Will or Estate is a true legacy gift, and can benefit both your family and Bishop Stang High School. Contact the Advancement office with any questions, or to inform them if you have included Bishop Stang in a will, trust, or other instrument.
- An "Employer Match" can double your gift! Many companies and banks will match your gift or that of a spouse. Contact your HR Director or call the Advancement Office at Bishop Stang to check to see if your employer is a Matching Gift Sponsor.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Ms. Jennifer Markey Golden, '86
Director of Advancement
The Bishop Stang Difference
"Bishop Stang didn’t just prepare me for college - it prepared me for life. Bishop Stang instilled in me a set of lifelong values and skills that I use each and every day and that have helped me achieve my career goals overseas and here at home. A gift to the Annual Fund is a worthwhile investment to make this life changing opportunity available to all Stang students!" Jeffrey Pelletier ‘06
“Why do I support Stang? Gratitude to sustain opportunity... Bishop Stang was my cornerstone to gain an excellent education, life-long friends, strong core values and a sense of community that is still a part of me. I give back to sustain the excellence, to continue the opportunity for the future." Dr. Deborah A. Almeida ’75 and Parent of Alumni
"We choose to support Bishop Stang High School for the education, values and strength that our children, and now, our grandchildren have received. The faces may have changed through the years, but the message remains the same, God, family, respect and caring.” Mr. & Mrs. Don Clements, Parents of Alumni/Grandparents of Alumni/Current Grandparent