Important Dates and Events
Spring 2022 Open House:
Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 6:30 pm
Join us in person to tour campus, speak to member of our community and learn all you need to know about Bishop Stang High School. Perfect event for transfer students, late grade 9 applicants or rising 7th and 8th graders.
- Student led Campus Tour
- Faculty Presentations
- Athletic and Co-Curricular Activity Representatives
- Information on the College Gateway Program, The Pathways Approach; Learning Difference Program, Financial Assistance and Transportation.
Pre-register TODAY! Open House Tour Registration
In Person Campus Tours:
If you were unable to attend Open House, feel free to join us for an in person campus tour with a current student. Admissions Office Staff will be available to answer questions about the application process. Contact the Admissions Office to schedule a tour, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Timeline For Admissions 2021
- November 7, 2021 - In -Person Open House at 12:00 pm
- November 9, 2021 - Virtual Open House at 6:30 pm. Pre-register to get the link: Open House Registration Form
- December 3, 2021 - Freshman online application submission date suggested. This will allow schools and recommenders ample time to have all supporting paperwork submitted by January 7.
- December 4 or 11, 2021 - Placement Exam at 8:00 am (7:45 am arrival time). Currently planning for in-person testing only. Pre-registration required, walk-ins cannot be accommodated this year. Placement Exam Registration Form. Registration will close 72 hours in advance of either exam.
- January 7, 2022 - Completed Freshman Application Kits & Financial Aid Application are due to our Admissions Office to be considered for the first round of acceptances. We suggest submitting the admissions application by December 3 as noted above.
- January 24, 2022 - First Round Acceptance Letters for freshman applicants will be mailed out.
- February 14, 2022 - $500 non-refundable deposit is due to hold a place in next year's freshman class ($350 of the deposit is applied toward tuition upon matriculation).
- March 1, 2022 - Completed Financial Assistance Applications due to FACTS.
- March 8, 2022 - Incoming Freshman Course Registration Night currently planned for 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm. All deposited students and their parents are invited to meet with Administrators, Department Chairpersons and Guidance Counselors, in order to review course choices, course level placements recommendations, HSPT placement exam results, FACTS Tuition Management Program, transportation options, uniforms and other topics pertinent to enrolling at Bishop Stang High School.