To Create a ParentsWeb Account:
- Go to log-in page and select "Family Portal Account."
- Enter your email address that the school uses to send you emails.
- An email link will be sent to that email address.
- Follow the instructions in the email and proceed to login to the Family Portal.
- District code: BSHS-MA (All CAPS, No spaces).
Newsletters & Forms
This organization of parents will strive to promote the mission of Bishop Stang High School, to facilitate communication among parents, and enhance the spiritual, educational and co-curricular programs of the Stang community.
Parent Leadership Team
- Academic Board - Ray Carpenter
- After Prom - Cheryl Thompson & Catherine Brown
- Auction - Janna Lafrance
- Gillette - Bob & Marcia Paquette
Stang Parent Association Meetings 2020-21
Meetings take place on Tuesdays via Zoom (links will be emailed prior to each meeting):
September 15, October 20, November 17, January 19, March 9 & May 18
Volunteer Opportunities 2020-21
Gillette Stadium (TBD as the 2020-21 Season progresses)
Please help support Bishop Stang by volunteering at Gillette
Stadium. Proceeds go to help with the cost of the After-Prom Party,
senior awards and to benefit our students in various ways.
Open House (TBD if this will be a live or online event)
Sunday, November 8, 2020
- Prepare and serve refreshments to prospective parents and students
- Contact Maureen Sullivan
Freshman Retreat Dinner (TBD)
Saturday, November 21, 2020
- Prepare and serve dinner for Freshman Retreat
- Contact Peter Shaughnessy
March for Life (TBD)
January 29, 2021
- Chaperone the March for Life trip to Washington, D.C.
- CORI and Diocesan Abuse Prevention Training required
- Contact Amanda Tarantelli at firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher Appreciation Luncheon (TBD)
Friday, February 5, 2021
- Prepare and serve lunch for faculty and staff
- Contact Pat Correia at email@example.com.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.