Skip to Main Content

School Counseling

Bishop Stang High School does not issue work permits. Student Work Permits are issued from the school department of the city or town where you reside. To obtain a permit, you will need to provide your local school department with a letter of attendance from Bishop Stang High School. Please see Mrs. Wood in the School Counseling Office for a letter of attendance.

This document may come in handy as a reference.

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.