Bishop Stang Technology
Mastering technology skills is essential to preparing young men and women for success in college and the workforce. At Bishop Stang, we ensure that our graduates acquire these skills by integrating technology standards across the curriculum. The 1:1 “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) technology policy allows our students to achieve this goal. All students are required to bring their own tablet or laptop computer to school each day.
The BYOD program achieves the following goals:
- Enhancement of 21st century skills such as digital literacy, organization, communication and collaboration skills;
- Continued access to the Internet via the school’s wireless network for research purposes;
- Enhanced access to curriculum resources;
- Access to cloud storage, email, calendar and communication systems.
- The Virtual Barker Library
- Printing From Your iPad
- Printing From Your Laptop
- Google Apps for Education - Common Questions
Common Sense Media Family Tip Sheets
- Common Sense on Online Security
- Common Sense on Privacy and Digital Footprints
- Common Sense on Cyberbullying
- Common Sense on Research and Evaluation
- Common Sense on Plagiarism and Piracy
- Common Sense on Strategic Searching
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.